Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

Preparing for Thanksgiving is so fun especially when you have a husband who loves to eat! He's not picky so we are having EVERYTHING!

There are many things I am thankful for this year. Just to name a few:

  • God and His creation
  • My husband who works so hard for us
  • My 3 girls who never cease to give me joy
  • My extended family who still likes me
  • My friends and their never ending patience
Hope you and your family have a great week with whatever you have planned.

I'll leave you with this cutie!


2 comments:

Liz Harrell said...

Just stumbled onto your blog, what an adorable picture!

Cary said...

Thanks! I just checked out your blog and I LOVE that miniature house ornament. I can so relate. I was just looking at how to make miniature ones out of cardstock. It is so cute it kills me!